Srishti For CherYsh
We at Srishti have organized a charity event to showcase our exclusive Heritage Jewellery Collection, for which we will donate a part of all sales to CherYsh’s efforts towards empowering women in rural Karnataka.
Please join us on Sunday,3rd February, between 11am & 7pm at our boutique store on 100 ft Road, Indiranagar, to help us support this worthy cause.
• Village neighbourhood learning spaces
• Young women from the community are selected and trained as Learning Facilitators for the Shikshas
• Nurtures all round development through academics, sports ,arts and nutritious snack
• Benefits more than 1000 children in 37 Shikshas across 26 villages
The CherYsh Shiksha- After School Learning Centres target all-round development of children through quality support to their learning needs. The goal of the CherYsh Shikshas is to encourage village neighbourhood learning spaces: the home of a community member,
• Promotes all round development
• Workshops in every village
• Enhances creativity and confidence
All round development of children is the core of CherYsh Shiksha programme. With this objective a host of activity workshops is conducted in the Shikshas.
Mr. Siddappa Biradar, an expert in extracurricular methods of education, anchors the programme which is named “Samarthya Belesuva Karyakrama CherYsh Makkaligagi” (Personality Development Programme for CherYsh children). Led by Mr.Biradar,
RITE is a volunteer programme, implemented in collaboration with KLE Tech University, Hubballi. Engineering students from the University engage with the children in the villages of Haliyal through the programme. More than sixty college students have participated in the RITE programme during so far.